We are a leader in managing construction administration and inspection for infrastructure projects.
The Appia® service uses real-time collaboration to effectively manage daily reports, items, change orders, reports, and payments for multiple roles and users on the job site.
You’ll get up and running in days, not months, so you can stay focused on what matters most: your projects.
From project creation to your final payment, Appia®’s features have been designed to save you time and money.
Never miss a thing. Get real–time project access anytime, anywhere - even offline.
The Appia® service was built with mobile in mind. You can continue to collaborate in real-time from your job site without losing access to Appia®’s construction administration and inspection tools.
- Offline access
- Speech to text
- Photo capture
Pay estimates in seconds, not hours.
The different reports for invoices and payments are sure to meet your needs. Our fund tracking makes payment time painless, even on the most complex projects.
Even more to offer
Items, materials, change orders, payments, and more - the Appia® service has a lot to offer.
- Daily Activities Your team will streamline the process of documenting field activities with features like speech-to-text and photo capturing right from the daily reports. Our comprehensive audit trails and search tools make finding reports easy, protecting your organization from unwarranted claims.
- Change Orders With the Appia® service, managing change orders has never been easier. You’ll enjoy faster approval times and keep all stakeholders informed on any device. Upon approval, all change orders are instantly applied to the project.
- Punch Lists Integrated punch lists ensure you never miss a thing. Punch list tasks can be added right from the field and keep everyone informed as tasks progress. The Appia® service ensures everything is ready prior to final completion!
- Materials The Appia® service’s comprehensive material tracking keeps tabs on the certifications coming from the field.
- Built-in reports With our comprehensive built-in reports, you'll have the ability to instantly report information required by any stakeholder on the project. Reports can be customized with options such as logos, acknowledgements, and signature lines.
From big to small, the Appia® service has been used onsite on thousands of projects across the US.
An infrastructure project with multiple funding sources to manage, milestones to meet, and stakeholders to please. Prime AE Group relied on Appia® to help get the job done right.Keeping Prime A/E Group, Inc. Ahead of Schedule view project →
Consulting firm Smith Seckman Reid, Inc. (SSR) was selected for a complex heavy highway project in Tennessee that was to be constructed across an area with sensitive environmental concerns.Mobile Devices in the Field Score Big view project →
As the County Engineer in Hancock County, Ohio, Douglas Cade and his team of inspectors are responsible for county roads, bridges, drainage and daily inspections of new subdivision developments. With paper processes, Cade faced a number of challenges - from...Power Projects Forward With Daily Reporting Tools and Real-Time Data view project →
Tom Nead, the Regional Manager for the Construction Management group of Felsburg Holt & Ullevig’s (FHU) Mountain West region, had a mountain of his own to cross. Namely, the mountain of paperwork generated by an outdated paper-based process. Seeking to automate...To Escape Paper, FHU Heads to the Cloud view project →
Frequently asked questions
- How do I pay? You can pay by credit card. A purchase order may be used if your transaction totals at least $1,000. Your order will be processed and an invoice will be mailed to you later.
- What's included? Every purchase of the Appia® service includes free training, unlimited customer support, and all product enhancements.
- How long before I am up and running? A training specialist will call you as soon as possible, but within one business day of purchase, to schedule Appia® setup and training.
Appia® standard licenses are annual licenses that expire one year from the start date you select at time of order. Ask us about our volume discounts.
/ user / year